21 May 2008

Todd Rundgren - Danforth Music Hall, Toronto 2006

Todd Rundgren
Sept 4 2006
Danforth Music Hall
Toronto,Canada.

Disc 1:
01 - Buffalo Grass
02 - I Hate My Fricken' ISP
03 - Black Maria
04 - Soul Brother
05 - Mammon
06 - Fascist Christ
07 - I Saw The Light
08 - Black and White


Disc 2:
01 - Lunatic Fringe (Tom Cochrane)
02 - Band Introductions
03 - No. 1 Lowest Common Denominator
04 - Drive
05 - Slut
06 - The Walls Came Down (The Call)
07 - One World
08 - Crowd
09 - Hawking
10 - World Wide Ephiphany
11 - Crowd
12 - Love Of The Common Man (Solo)

no covers
mp3/192kbps/134mb
Part I
Part II
p/w: sparkyibew

6 comments:

doc kwan said...

hello, thanks for posting OUTSTANDING stuff!! Too bad the Porcupine Tree had to go away :-(

Is there supposed to be a 3rd volume of this? Part 2 of the DL only yielded the first 6 tracks, and track 6 would not extract at all. Everything after that was missing completely. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again & PEACE

Dino & Janice said...

I just downloaded both parts and unzipped and everything is there. Perhaps there was a glitch when you downloaded this.

All I can say is try again, and only unzip part 1, part 2 will automatically open after part 1 as win/rar divided this into parts.

And I wish I could post the Porcupine Tree I have a bunch of awesome bootleg by them that sound incredible.

Anonymous said...

Question:
How can one track, Disc 1 "Mammon" not extract when all the rest have?
The message reads "wrong password"!
It doesn't make sense ...
Please help me. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Answer: My own!!
I downloaded again and then extracted from Part 2 - and amazingly it worked!! Most wierd indeed. Thank you for the links.

knownote said...

Gotta admit I was disappointed in this one.

This one's not up the usual quality standards of the blog. Sounds very much like an audience recording to me.

Tunz Master said...

I may have been drunk when I posted this one 2 yrs ago? sorry