07 January 2010

Asia - Live In Verona 2008




Asia
Verona, NY
April 15, 2008
Webcast

John Wetton: Bass, vocals
Steve Howe: Guitar, vocals
Geoff Downes: Keyboards, vocals
Carl Palmer: Drums

DISC 1
01 Intro
02 Daylight
03 Only Time Will Tell
04 Wildest Dreams
05 Never Again
06 Roundabout
07 Time Again
08 Geoff Downes keyboard solo (Bolero from Cutting It Fine)
09 Clap
10 Voice Of America (acoustic)
11 The Smile Has Left Your Eyes (acoustic)
12 Ride Easy (acoustic)
13 Open Your Eyes

DISC 2
01 Fanfare For The Common Man
02 Without You
03 An Extraordinary Life
04 In The Court Of The Crimson King
05 Video Killed The Radio Star
06 The Heat Goes On (with Carl Palmer drum solo)
07 Heat Of The Moment
08 Don't Cry
09 Sole Survivor (very end cut)


front cover only
mp3/192kbps/161mb
DOWNLOAD ASIA HERE

3 comments:

Normski said...

My thanks to whoever popped this one Dino. This is very good to hear, and such a diverse set list too. Gonna burn my neighbour a copy of this, he will love it! Pete's an ASIA nut. So that'll be thanks from Peter too!
Good to see you back in the groove. A lot of people out here missed you, big time.

Dino & Janice said...

thank you for the very kind words :)

John Sposato said...

Thank you so much for putting this up. I didn't need to watch the webcast 'cos I went to this show! I met most of the band (hoping to meet Old Man Howe this year!). I try to find RoIOs of all the shows of everyone I've seen, but have only managed to snag a few 'cos I'm not gonna be sneaking in a tape machine! This show was in a small town. If only someone could have saved it as a viral video or DVD. Still, I knew I'd find this sooner or later! Other dates on this tour had USB sticks you could buy.
I'm gonna see Asia again in a month and a half, so I hope I can get a recording of that show as well.
Link through my profile to my blog where there'll be some more goodies.