27 February 2010

Frank Sinatra - The Point, Dublin 1991




Frank Sinatra
The Point
9. October 1991
Dublin, Ireland

Orchestra conducted by Frank Sinatra Jr.
With Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme

setlist:
Come Fly Me
Where Or When
You Make Me Feel So Young
Come Rain Or Come Shine
For Once In My Life
The Lady Is A Tramp
Bewitched
The Best Is Yet To Come
Summer Wind
I’ve Got You Under My Skin
Mack The Knife
Guess I’ll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
Luck Be A Lady
New York, New York

Medley with Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme:
Come Fly Me /Night And Day /Day In - Day Out /Saturday Night /
I Get A Kick Out Of You /I’ve Got The World On A String /
You Make Me Feel So Young /I’ll Never Smile Again /
All The Way /One For My Baby /When You’re Smiling /
Young At Heart /Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart

My Way


covers included
mp3/vbr -v0/138mb
p/w: bootlegtunzworld

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. This is a very nice recording of St. Francis late in the game.
-jrs farm-