14 February 2010

Southside Johnny - Bottom Line NYC 1977 [FM]



Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes
Bottom Line, NYC
14 June 1977

Disc 1:
This Time It’s For Real
Got To Get You Off On My Mind
Without Love
Love On The Wrong Side Of Town
Little By Little
She Got Me Where She Wants Me (La Bamba)
It Ain’t The Meat It’s The Motion (Mr. Popeye)
I Choose To Sing The Blues
Baby i Love You (Ronnie Spector)
Walking In The Rain (Ronnie Spector)


Disc 2:
Say Goodbye To Hollywood (Ronnie Spector)
Be My Baby (Ronnie Spector)
The Fever
I Don’t Want To Go Home
Havin’ A Party
You Mean So Much To Me (With Ronnie Spector)
You Don’t Know Like I Know
Outro


cover only
mp3/vbr/119mb
DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

dwight schrutte said...

I have a vinyl copy of Jukes at the bottom line broadcast on wnew from 1976 and cannot find it to download anywhere - it is definitly not this show - can anyone help me?