11 August 2010

The Gaslight Anthem - Live At The Stone Pony 2010




The Gaslight Anthem
Live At The Stone Pony
Asbury Park, NJ 05.08.2010


Tracklisting :
Am Slang
Boxer
Diamond
OWL*
Cowgirls*
Senor
Bring it On
Miles/Cool
59
Spirit of Jazz
Angry Johnny
Film Noir
Old Haunts*
Blue Jeans
We Came to Dance
Red in the Morning
Elvis
Chelsea
Stay Lucky
Boomboxes
Great Expectations

Encore:
Orphans
Diner
Wooderson
Here's Lookin
Backseats


* w/ Frank Turner and William Elliott Whitmore
 
 
front cover only
mp3/192k/140mb
DOWNLOAD AT:

RAPIDSHARE
~OR~
MEGAUPLOAD

password: bootlegtunzworld

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Dude you totally used my photo for this cover without asking. Not cool.

Tunz Master said...

Dude, I didn't do anything. This bootleg cover was sent in to me with the music.

Any artwork I make for boots has my name on it. No clue who or where this came from.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification. Dude.