18 April 2011

R.E.M. - MTV Unplugged 05.21.2001



here's another one Antonio sent in to share
thank's for this gem!



R.E.M.
05/21/01
MTV Studios (Unplugged)
New York, NY




All The Way To Reno (You're Gonna Be A Star)
Electrolite
At My Most Beautiful
Sad Professor
Daysleeper
Beat A Drum
I'll Take The Rain
I've Been High
So. Central Rain
The One I Love
Losing My Religion
Country Feedback
Cuyahoga
Imitation Of Life
La Bamba [about 45 seconds]
All The Way To Reno (You're Gonna Be A Star) [2nd take]
Electrolite [2nd take]
At My Most Beautiful [2nd take]
Beat A Drum [2nd take]
Disappear
Find The River
Daysleeper [2nd take]
The Great Beyond
The One I Love [2nd take]
So. Central Rain [2nd take]


no covers
mp3/320k/230mb
DOWNLOAD AT:

HOTFILE
~OR~
MEGAUPLOAD

password: bootlegtunzworld

No comments: