07 August 2009

Eric Clapton - Blues Night [Royal Albert Hall 2/3/90] FM



BBC Radio 1 FM Broadcast
Feb. 3rd 1990
[complete concert with announcer's commentary]

This is an excellent, high quality recording.


Disc 1

Eric Clapton

1. Key To The Highway
2. Worried Life Blues
3. All Your Love
4. Have You Ever Loved A Woman
5. Standing Around Crying >>>Long Distance Call


Johnnie Johnson

6. Johnnie's Boogie


Robert Cray

7. Going Down Slow
8. You Belong To Me
9. Cry For Me
10.Howling For My Baby
11.That Same Thing


Disc 2

Buddy Guy

1. Money (That's What I Want)
2. Five Long Years
3. Everything's Gonna Be Alright
4. Something On My Mind
5. My Time After Time
5. Sweet Home Chicago
7. Hoochie Coochie Man

Encore

8. Wee Wee Baby


covers included
mp3/vbr240/308mb
DOWN HERE
p/w: sparkyibew

2 comments:

Kent18 said...

Awesome, AWESOME show! ;) Thank you (and Princess) so very much for this, Dino!!!

Anonymous said...

I second that, awesome!!