08 January 2011

The Beatles - Budokan Hall: Tokyo 1966





remaster notes


Dino,


I got this Beatles 1966 Japanese show from somewhere (maybe even your site!)  But the audio was really low and the instruments would get drowned out by the vocals and vice versa, so I ran it through some mastering software that I use for my own songs and I think it sounds a lot better and more full. Don't remember the exact date, but I either got it from your site or one of the sites on your links tab


knownote


The Beatles 1966
Nippon Budokan Hall, Tokyo, Japan


intro's
Rock And Roll Music
She's A Woman
If I Needed Someone
Day Tripper
Baby's In Black
I Feel Fine
Yesterday
I Wanna Be Your Man
Nowhere Man
Paperback Writer 
I'm Down




THANX FOR THIS KNOWNOTE!


no covers
WAV & MP3 @ 320K in one download
DOWNLOAD AT:

~OR~

password: bootlegtunzworld